Shop Floor Integration
Your production process is already highly automated and incorporates PLCs on the shop floor. You may even have a production order management system, a product definition or recipe management system, an inventory tracking application, or maybe even a full blown corporate ERP system to track everything in one place.
The problem is: how do you integrate your existing management systems with the shop floor so that orders can be sent directly to the production line and everything can be tracked in real time?
Hyla Soft can help you implement a full blown MES or other system to help you integrate your shop floor with your management systems. Some of the many features of our shop floor integration solutions include:
- Uses existing standards such as S88 or OPC
- Acts as the transport layer between MES and the control layer (e.g. PLC)
- Transactional interface for external systems (batch mgt, quality systems, intelligent devices)
- Provides a real time interface for PLCs, SCADA and shop floor devices
- Allows the re-routing of messages from/to one or sources
- Offers message buffering and logging
- High Performance Multi Channel architecture
- Standard Handshake protocol for real time devices
- Virtualization of different control layer systems
Hyla Soft is dedicated to creating lasting partnerships with our clients. By working together, we can identify the most effective ways to apply our technology solutions and industry know-how to your specific requirements. Let us put our experience to work to help your business succeed and exceed your goals.
Some of the benefits our clients have seen from projects like this include:
- Improved efficiency through rapid access to real-time data allowing for process monitoring and planning
- Improved transparency and data tracking throughout the entire production process allowing for easier exposure of critical process information and real time reporting allowing for better tracking of Key Performance Indicators
- Reduced cost and increased efficiency through the ability to create, approve, manage, and monitor the execution of production orders sent directly from your management systems to the shop floor
- Standardization of procedures and communications
- Cost reduction in pilots and roll-outs
- Business contingency strategy for MES and control layer